Partnership for Every Child and EveryChild (UK) invites individual consultants to submit applications for the consultancy
Partnership for Every Child and EveryChild (UK) invites individual consultants to submit applications for the consultancy aimed at:
- Final Evaluation of the project “Prevention of Separation of Children and Families through Implementation of Gate-Keeping in Ukraine” (2009-2011).
Attached please find a detailed ToR for the consultancy.
The application should comprise the following:
1. Personal CV including past experience in relevant field/area.
- This should clearly demonstrate how you meet the person specific requirements;
- This should be 4 pages maximum;
- This should include 2 professional referees, including one former client who knows your work
2. Cover letter explaining why he/she considers himself/herself the most suitable candidate for the work and overview/comments on proposed methodology of assessment and financial proposal.
3. Example of your work (please provide a copy of an evaluation or piece of analysis you have authored, this will be treated as confidential).
Consultants meeting the person-specific requirements should email their application to Partnership for Every Child – by February 3rd 2012 to : email@example.com
If you are not interested Partnership for Every Child would really appreciate sharing this ToR with any experts in the relevant field you know who could be interested in applying.