- Development of Leaving Care Services in Kyiv Oblast
- EU Development of Integrated Social Services for Exposed Families and Children (2005-2007)
- Mother and Baby Unit in the City of Chernigiv (2004-2006)
- Establishment of Family Care Support Services in Rural Areas
- TACIS IBPP - Capacity Building of Local NGOs in Providing Focused Social Support to Vulnerable Families with Children (2004-2005)
- Development of Fostering and Family Support Services for Care Supervision (2003-2005)
- Preventative Services for Mothers and Babies
- Family Crisis Centre СCareТ
- Complex Aid to Children and Families in Lviv Oblast
- Developing Residential Practice - Internat No 2 in Lviv
« Finished projects
EveryChild puts great emphasis on the development of partnerships with local and international organisations and agencies involved in the protection of children's rights and social care reform.
EveryChild cooperates with the European Commission (TACIS, ECHO), the UK Department for International Development, Mercy Corps International, and the United Nations (UNICEF, UNOPS, UNHCR).
EveryChild in Ukraine also works closely with the Ministry of Ukraine for Family, Youth and Sport, State Social Service for Family Children and Youth, Oblast and rayon administrations.